Join Wolf Greenfield for a discussion of the latest developments in Federal Circuit case law regarding life sciences patent eligibility under Section 101.
In addition to addressing the landscape of recent Federal Circuit decisions this webinar will discuss:
• Where we’ve been: An overview of important Supreme Court decisions leading up to the Alice-Mayo test.
• Where we’re at: Where the Federal Circuit has recently drawn the line under Mayo and its progeny as to the eligibility of life sciences patent claims.
• Where we’re going: What judicial commentary suggests may lie ahead for the Mayo framework as applied to life sciences patent claims.
• Chelsea A. Loughran, Shareholder, Litigation Group
• Marie A. McKiernan, Associate, Litigation Group